Pretty Skin Solutions
ROSE QUARTZ FACIAL ROLLER
ROSE QUARTZ FACIAL ROLLER
Facial rolling has been a secret weapon for professional facialists and aestheticians. Using crystals on the skin has a history in Chinese medicine and dates back to the Egyptians.
So what are the benefits of this beautiful addition to your skincare regimen? Thinking in terms of what a hand massage does for the body. The simple act of massaging your face with a face roller has a ton of benefits for the skin. It can reduce stress and release tension, just like a body massage would. Whether you want to use facial massage purely for relaxation or to treat a specific condition, this tool gives you that spa-like experience at home.
Regular and correct use of crystal facial rollers has a host of benefits that ultimately result in better-looking skin.
- Improves blood circulation in the face by stimulating blood flow which can make your skin look brighter and feel firmer.
- Help with stuffy sinuses - some consumer studies suggest that using this tool may help clear the sinuses.
- Decreases puffiness like under-eye bags by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Cools and soothes your skin by storing your roller in the refrigerator to cool & calm the skin on contact which can quickly de-puff, reduce redness, and tighten pores.
- Distributes skincare products by using with an oil or moisturizer to help the tool glide across your skin, dispersing the product deeper into your skin.
How to use: With light pressure, the larger end is used all over the face, while the smaller end can be used around the delicate eye area.
- After cleansing, apply your daily serum or moisturizer, fully incorporating into the skin.
- Start at the neck and roll upward. For best results roll in 1 direction not back and forth.
- Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using gentle pressure.
- Roll from the forehead up toward the temples.
- Roll the smaller end under the eye to reduce the appearance of puffiness, for a refreshed and vibrant look.
Daily use for just 5 minutes can increase blood flow
How to care for your roller:
To clean your facial roller, wipe the stone clean with a damp cloth or soft towel, never wipe with very hot water or soak in water. For a deeper clean, use a gentle soap or cleanser to wipe away product build-up and kill bacteria. To dry, leave it on a soft cloth or towel and leave to dry
This process guide will help prep your skin for your weekly skincare regimen with our skincare tools
Step 1 - Rose Gold Facial Steamer - loosens pores priming the skin for exfoliation and product application
Step 2 - Rose Gold Pore Vacuum to unclog pores (side note, if you are using a face mask in your skincare routine, it would be applied to the skin after this step and before using step 3 facial roller).
Step 3- Rose Quartz Facial Roller - has a host of benefits, namely to distributes skincare products such as a facial oil, serum, or moisturizing cream to help the tool glide across your skin, dispersing the product deeper into your skin.